Kanger KBOX 200W Temp Control Mod
Introducing the KBOX 200W temperature control mod; Kangertech has taken a revolutionary leap with their KBOX series. The Kanger KBOX 200W TC Mod is one of the smallest devices on the market that can fire up to 200 watts. Using Kanger's latest chipset they have been able to drastically improve the wattage output to 200W and have incorporated a Temperature Control Mode.
The KBOX 200W TC Mod now supports Nickel, Titanium, Stainless Steel and Ni-chrome wire in temperature control mode. It can also fire atomizers as low 0.05 ohms in Temperature control and 0.10 ohms in Wattage Mode.
The KBOX 200W TC Mod has a spring loaded 510 contact pin and utilizes dual 18650 high amp batteries. The device also features a micro USB port for charging and future firmware updates!.
The KBOX 200W TC Mod offers a powerful and versatile vaping experience in a small and portable device.
Features and Specs:
- Dimensions: 3-1/4" x 2-1/4" x 7/8"
- Spring-loaded 510 Contact Pin
- Wattage output: 7-200W
- Temperature Control : Ni / Ti / SS / Ni-chrome
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Resistance: 0.05 ohm or above for Ni/ Ti/ SS Wire
- Resistance: 0.10 ohm or above for Ni-chrome Wire
- LCD Display Screen
- Zinc Alloy and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Requires (2) 18650 High Amp Batteries (sold separately)
- Micro USB Port for DC 5V at 1.5A and future firmware updates
- Micro USB Cable (sold separately)
- PCB with unique serial number
- 10 second cut off safety feature
- High temperature protection
- Reverse battery protection
- Short circuit protection
- Low battery warning
- Over-discharge protection
The Kangertech KBOX Mod will include a 14 day Limited Warranty against any manufacturing defects from the date of delivery. Scratches and discoloration from regular use is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered by warranty.
Please note: Temperature control requires the use of nickel, titanium, stainless wire.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers.
This device should only be used with rechargeable Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Using other batteries can be potentially hazardous.
- Kangertech KBOX 200W TC Mod